P/N: PAE-2911 Price: $79.00 Shipping Status: inquire about availability
The PAE-2911 is a dual Ethernet relay designed to allow remote electrical (not software) connection and disconnection of Ethernet-connected devices. The unit accepts maintained contact closures or 5-volt signals to switch and has 250VAC isolation between input and output on an open circuit.
- This dual remote relay allows you to isolate 2 independent segments of your Ethernet network, eliminating unauthorized access.
- Absolute security from network intrusion, far more secure than a firewall or other software solutions, since the network segment being switched is electrically disconnected from the main network.
- Telcom-grade relays with Au over Ag bifurcated contacts for high reliability.
- Optional plug-in side-by-side chaining for more switched circuits, up to 4 modules (8 circuits) side-by-side in a 1RU rack case.
- Available in convenient 2-circuit modules for integration into existing equipment, or with optional case and power-supply for free-standing use.
- Contact us for packaging and enclosure options.
Ethernet compatibility: CAT5, CAT6.
Network Connections: 2-RJ45 input, 2-RJ45 output.
Power supply: 5V@90mA, #2911-PS optional power supply
Current draw for 5-volt signaling: 90mA.
Number of circuits: Two Ethernet input ports, two output ports.
Isolation: >40dB – off state.
Loss: <.1dB, CAT5, <.5dB CAT6 – on state.
Max standoff voltage: 250V continuous.
Warranty: 1 year from date of purchase. Read all Warranty details here.